Over the weekend, I've had a few moments of wondering if my embies will attach this time and wondering if I'll carry to term. I was praying for faith this weekend. I prayed that God would help me be faithful to him and help me have faith that these embies will make it.
Well be careful what you pray for. After praying I was filled with this sense that it was all ok. This morning even I woke with a feeling of relief that my babies would be ok no matter what.
Then I get to work and find out my company is laying off 1500-2000 people. Don't know if I'll be one of them and I won't know until May sometime. Here I am about to go on this journey and now the worry of possibly losing my job.
I keep reminding myself that I asked for help with having faith. Well to go through this transfer with the possibility of losing my job is going to take all the faith I can muster. Here I am just about a week from starting my journey and then this.
I just have to have faith and pray that God shows me what I should do.
April 2022
4 years ago
Hi jen I too went through something similar before my first FET with our first embie adoption except it was my hubby (he is the sole supporter of our family so it was terrifying)but the timing was the same.Here is a link in my blog to it so you can read it and see how things turned out for us from there and forward and maybe it will make you not feel so alone :-) We made it through and I am sure you will too. When is your transfer set to be (end of march early april? your blog says your leaving in four weeks but wasn't sure how that played out in the timing) I am contemplating when to do this next FET with our remaining donor embryos, the RE said we could get in as early as April.-Megan http://angelwingsbaby.blogspot.com/2009/01/dhs-job-and-embryo-transfer-update.html
ReplyDeleteHi Megan, Thanks for the post and for sharing your experience. I feel blessed that I haven't lost my job (yet) as your husband did. Our situations are so similar though. My job is our main source of income as well. We are expecting to transfer mid March. Just waiting for AF right now. Best wishes to you in your upcoming transfer!
ReplyDeleteSounds like our faithful God is really wanting to stretch your faith in Him - what a journey He is taking you on!
ReplyDeleteHang in there. Do not worry about tomorrow : ) DH lost his job after BooBear was born. Seriously she was a week old. It was tough, but I look back and it was a blip in time! I am so excited for your upcoming FET!
ReplyDeleteGod is ALWAYS faithful and will ALWAYS provide for your needs, you can trust Him through this, too!
ReplyDeleteThank you all for helping me remember that this WILL be ok and that I just need to have faith!
ReplyDelete