So after my good news of a much lower cost than I expected, I email the coordinator to say we are ready to move forward ASAP. She said as soon as I start AF to call her. Well wouldn't you know AF is already 1.5 weeks late and still not showing any sign of coming soon.
In a way that's good because as AF already come I'd had to wait another month. However now that I want it to come it's not. LOL I just have to laugh. Been regular like clock work for several years and NOW my body decides to hold out on me. Oh well I'll get there sooner or later. ;~)
Today DH and I have been finishing up the home repairs we've been working on for months. (I'll add pics when we're done) I was tasked with cleaning out the spare room so we can put our dogs in there while we are gone to CA. We don't want them to stay in kennels all day, but also don't want them to have run of the house. My parents will come take care of them. So I was cleaning out that room to prepare and while doing so it dawned on me that by the end of this year we may have a baby (or babies) in that room. WOW! Just the thought made me smile. :~)
I'm going to schedule a massage this week and for the next several weeks before transfer. I have heard great things about acupuncture, but I can't afford the several times a week treatments. I'm hoping massage will help with blood flow and relaxation.
April 2022
3 years ago
A massage definitely can't hurt! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHave you heard about the fertility acupuncturist that Dr. Kumar's office recommends? I heard about her from Jen who had her FET with Dr. Kumar last year. She really liked her. The research I've read says that even if you don't have acupuncture before your FET or after if you have it on the day of your FET it improves implantation chances. I know there are lots of opinions about acupuncture out there. I personally haven't tried it but I am considering looking into it for our next transfer with Dr. Kumar in late Feb/early Mar.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ineedleu.com/
I hope AF arrives soon and you can move forward!
ReplyDeleteAs far as acupuncture and massages... I know these things are highly debated (mostly acupuncture). I spent a long time researching and eventually asked my RE for his opinion. My RE doesn't think acupuncture helps with embryo transfers and implantation. So, I never did acupuncture. I did have a massage 2 days before my 2nd FET, which resulted in a miscarriage at 3 weeks. For my 3rd FET, I didn't have a massage and am 12 weeks pregnant with twins! So, if you enjoy massages (I certainly do!) - Go for it! But, I don't think that it will necessarily help with achieving a continued pregnancy. :)