Sunday, February 27, 2011

Creating my own blog backgrounds...I'm bored...

Well I'm still waiting for AF to show up. I got a new laptop about a week ago. It has some really neat software on it that I've been playing around with. My house renovation is complete so I've got to have something to do to pass the time.

I have tried all day to figure out how I can upload the cool backgrounds I've created without having to purchase Photobucket Pro. So far I've had no success. From what I've found, the free version of Photobucket compresses your file size when you upload thus making the file too small to use as a background. So if anyone out there has any suggestions other than purchasing Photobucket Pro, I'm all ears.

I figured I could make a bunch of blog backgrounds and scrapbook pages while I'm on bedrest after my transfer. Better than just laying around bored. :~)

2 comments:

  1. I've no clue about photobucket but you've got a great eye for design and I love the blog backgrounds you come up with. I pray God blesses you with very healthy babies that you'll need to spend years running after - that should take care of the boredom! :) Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Care. I'm sure the "babieS" will keep me busy. ;~) My son usually keeps me busy, but I've been sick all weekend and staying away from him so I've been playing on my laptop instead.

    Thanks for the prayers too!

    ReplyDelete