It looks like somethings around my house are looking up finally. =) As I type the A/C guy is on his way to install me a brand new unit. YAY!!! Praise the Lord!!! Thanks to the help of my wonderful parents who loaned me half the money, we are able to have the new unit put in. Now of course I'll need to pay my parents back, but with my bonus check I get in July I should be able to pay them back next month.
I also contacted Dr. K's office about the letter I got from my insurance that stated that they needed some sort of codes to process my request for reimbursment. The lady at Dr. K's office said she would refile it for me and when they got the money they would send me a check!!!! Woohoo!!! That should be about $1500-$1800 we get back. =)
We finally got our pool water cleared up. It's been cloudy looking since we filled it up and I hadn't been able to figure out what was wrong. I was getting really frustrated. Well come to find out my sweet hubby had switched the filter to circulate instead of filter. LMBO So once I figured that out we now have crystal clear pool water!!! =)
We are also planning a BIG vacation. Greg and I talked last night and we want to take a big vacation for our 15th anniversary. That gives us two years to save. Even though it's for our anniversary it will also be a family trip. So we will be taking Zach (and any other children we may have) too.....HAWAII!!!!! I can't wait!!! We are going to start saving January 2012. We plan to invite some good friends of ours and their kids to go with us. That is if they want to go. We had a blast with them at Disneyland a few years ago so we hope they might like to join us on our 2014 trip.
So anyway I'm feeling so much better these days than I have in a very long time. CA is still on the horizon, but for now I want to just live life and focus on the son I have already with me instead of the 12 that are still frozen in CA. As soon as we pay off this A/C unit though, I'll be back to saving for the CA trip so I can go get 3 or 4 more of our precious babies out of the freezer. =)
April 2022
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment