We are pretty sure we will be going back to CA in September (October that the latest). So in the meantime I've been getting my body back in shape. I gained probably 30lbs in the last year and a half since we started doing all the shots and stuff for our very first transfer. If I'm not really careful with what I eat I gain weight very easy. (Thank you SO very much PCOS. NOT!) Since I'm on hold for another transfer I figured it was high time I got this weight back off and get the scale moving in the right direction again.
This week I started a low carb/ high protein diet. I'm following my own plan. It's not like Atkins or anything like that. I'm eating little to no bread, pasta, etc. Instead I'm eating lots of lean meats, fish, and chicken along with having a protein shake every afternoon. I've done a low carb diet before and after about 3 days my body is SO tired. I know it's all due to the carb withdrawals. I'm going through that today, but I also know that after a couple days like that then I'll have tons of energy and feel so much better. I already feel less bloated.
So for the next 3-4 months I'm going to focus on eating better and getting at least some form of exercise 3-4 days a week so I can get these extra pounds off and be healthier for when we get ready to transfer my babies. =)
April 2022
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment