Friday, July 22, 2011

Just rambling and my baby boy turning 9

It's been MONTHS since my last transfer (March to be exact) and I have yet to see a full flow period.  Until I put my body through hormone hell I was as regular as clock work.  Now I have a little here and a little there.  I found a couple of weeks of birth control I had left from my first transfer so I decided to take it and see if after I stopped if it would force my body into a regular period.  I have two more days of active pills so we will see soon I hope.

My weight is staying within the same few pounds.  No matter what I do I can't seem to lose weight.  I was doing low carb for a while and although my clothes didn't feel as tight, I didn't lose a single pound.  :~(  I've fought my weight my whole life, but usually I could lose weight if I changed this or that.  Now....not happening.

As for transfer plans I'm still struggling to get excited about going again.  I just really don't want to go anymore.  I keep saying that over and over in my posts, but it's honestly the truth.  My desire to get pregnant is gone.  As for more children, I still would give anything to have just one more child, but I can finally say I'd also be ok if we were just a family of three.  Zach wouldn't like that so much though.  He wants a sibling SO bad.  It makes me sad for him.

We are still working to pay off the money that was spent on our A/C unit.  I can't complain because I'm so blessed to even have A/C, but it is taking us a while to pay it off.  Until it's paid all mention of transfers is on hold.  Greg asked the other day when we would be going back to CA.  I told him it's not even something I want to talk about until we have the A/C unit paid off, but my goal is to be able to go back end of September or October.  We will see how that works out.....

My baby boy will be celebrating his 9th birthday next week.  While I love watching him grow up, I'm also sad to see him grow up.  I so vividly remember the first time I got to hold this little tiny 9 month old baby.  He could barely sit up and didn't crawl much.  Just the tiniest little thing.  I NEVER thought he'd grow.  LOL  Now he's about 4' 4" and probably 55-60lbs and almost NINE YEARS OLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment