Monday, April 12, 2010

Getting another step closer

Today I got the SHG appt. Next Tuesday, April 20th is the day. I'm praying for a totally smooth and healthy uterus. :)

More news!!! We had loaned and gifted Allison money to pay for a van. She sold her old truck today and so we will be getting our $1500 back. Well $1000 of it for now as she asked to keep $500 for now until she has her tax money. That $1000 is just enough to finish paying for our adoption!!!!

Wednesday we go, along with our friends Penny and Doug, to have our will and a few other documents notarized.

Then we can send everything to the agency!!!!

We are SO close. The closer we get the more excited and scared I get.

I decided to tell Allison today that we are adopting again. She was excited for us. Come to find out she's been having dreams about our baby too.

We all joke about having twins, but we all think it will be just one baby. However we don't agree on if the baby will be a boy or a girl. Allison, Mrs Witherspoon and I say a boy. Mom says a girl. All I do know is that at least one of us will be right. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment