Tomorrow I go at 1:30 to have the HSG done. I'm looking forward to having it done and over. I've heard it's pretty painful so I'm not looking forward to it at all.
We chose another family since it didn't sound like the Chinese/Caucasian family will accept us. We ended up having Zach draw the choice out of a hat. It was Mom's idea and I thought a really cool idea at that.
So Zach's pick was a donor egg and a bio father. The donor is 24. She is in school for sign language interpretation. She likes cooking, reading, and crafts. The Dad got his certification in computers. He likes anything outdoors, but especially fishing as well as computers. Ok so if you know me and Greg you'd know these people have SO much in common with us that it's scary!! Oh and there are 4 baby embies!!!
We haven't heard back from the agency though. So I don't know what's going on. I hope she's checking with the first family to see if they'll accept us without one of us being Asian, but it could just be that she's taking a day off.
April 2022
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment