Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wow how time flies

It's hard to believe the clinic appt has come and gone. We are moving along so quickly. Sometimes it scares me how fast this is moving.

The appt went really well. Dr Kutteh said he saw no reason I shouldn't be able to carry a prenancy. The insurance lady at his office said it wouldn't be covered, but after contacting my insurance company I found out it IS covered!!!

We have just a couple more things to get together and then our dossier will be complete. We should be submitting our application by the end of the week!!!

It's all so exciting yet so scary too. I'm scared this won't work. I'm scared we'll spend all this money and come out empty handed. I try really hard to be positive and not get worried, but it's so hard sometimes.

Next step? Choose embryos. Of course that's after we have the money together. We had it and then had to spend it to help Allison get a van. I'm glad we got her the van, but wish we didn't have to spend our adoption money to do it. :(

Hopefully we'll have the money by the end of May. Maybe sooner, Lord willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment