Tuesday, May 4, 2010

OMGosh!!!

Today I called to talk to the embryo donation coordinator at the clinic today. I had been waiting fr her call for a week and finally decided to just call her back myself. She called me back a couple hours later.

I thought I was just talking to her about the process and such. Well she proceeds to tell me they have one family with Hispanic embryos and that there is NO waiting list for us!!!!!

So she said she is pretty sure this Hispanic family is going to donate and to call her back in 2 weeks to get the updated list of available embryos!!!

Once we receive that info we can review it and decide if these are the embryos for us. If they are then Dr Kumar will check them out and make sure they are good quality. Once he gives the ok then we get an attorney to draw up the paperwork, both families sign, and they begin the process of getting my body ready for pregnancy!!!!

So we could be in CA as early as June!!!!

I'm excited and scared all at the same time. Guess I better start looking for a hotel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment