Wednesday, May 5, 2010

To my precious babies

I'm titling this to my babies (plural) because we will be implanting 2 embryos. This gives us a better chance of at least one survivng. I'm not sure why, but I feel the need to write to my babies.

To my precious babies,

You have been prayed for for so long. You Dad and I never dreamed that we would be able to carry you in my belly and see you be born. I don't know if you will both make it, but know that we will always love you both.

It means to world to me to know that you will soon be growing in my belly as you get big and strong. I promise you I will do my very best to protect you from all harm.

We are so grateful to your genetic parents who so selfishly gave you a chance to grow up. We will always hold a special place in our hearts for them.

I am so excited to make the trip to CA to finally meet you. As I type this you are probably already there waiting for me. I know that God is holding you until I can get there.

It won't be much longer my babies and I will be with you. We can't wait to watch you grow.

With all my love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment