Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We are #1 on the list!!!

I am SO excited. Yesterday I called the clinic to find out if the Hispanic family decided to donate their embryos and to find out what number on the list we are.

So Arlene tells me "You are so fortunate. Our other families are on a long waiting list. Since you are looking for Hispanic embryos you don't have to wait on that list. You are the only ones looking for Hispanic." I want to tell her no I'm not lucky, I have God's blessing to adopt these babies. :)

So then the second good news is that the family did decide to donate their babies and so now are doing paperwork with the clinic to be able to donate them. Arlene said to call her back in another week to see where they are at.

We are praying that by next week the paperwork will be done and then we can review the profile a decide if these are to be our babies!!!

I cannot believe how close we are getting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment