Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to zero and ready to go!!!

I finally went and had that last HCG level check and found out last week it was a 4. That's considered negative. So I emailed my clinic tonight and the coordinator said we are good to go!!! She said as soon as I have AF we can start again so for me to call or email when we are ready!!!! I had this flood of emotions reading those words. Until now I've been quite reserved about it all. After the email it's like reality hit. I am anxious, scared, and excited all at the same time.

Right before the email I had prayed that God would give me peace and help me not fear for another miscarriage, but to enjoy every second of this NEW journey like it is my very first. I have faith that God will help me do that. :~)

6 comments:

  1. Yea! Maybe we will be cycling together! We are finalizing our match through FASAC. Just waiting and waiting to hear how things are going with our donor family so we can schedule a date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, that would be great if we were able to cycle together. Who know, we might even be at FASAC at the same time!!! :~) Hope you hear you are finalized VERY soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is terrific news! That would be great is you and Elizabeth were cycle buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God will give you a renewed hope for this cycle! Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete