Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!!


It's hard to believe 2011 is here. I am thrilled to have so many plans for this new year. I'm not a fan of resolutions, but I do like to plan a few things to finish each year and this year it will be to pay off several bills and most importantly to go back to CA for another transfer.

Greg and I had a long talk about where we are now and where we are going in terms of our family. We have been praying for answers and feel we've gotten a few signs as to God's will.

I always like to record the signs so I can some day tell my children. I did that with my first child and will do that with this child as well.

So first off we went to the store to look for a couple of ornaments for the tree. They were half price so I wanted to get a few to add to the tree for next year. My tree is decorated in green and red so that's all I was looking at. Greg pointed out this cute ornament (not in the red and free section) that was 3 snow people. (a Dad, Mom, and child) We were laughing about how that was our ornament. I picked up another one just below that one and it had a banner that said "Parents To Be". I couldn't even tell you what else was on it because I was so shocked that I put it back down and had to leave that isle.

I've had several signs through the years for different things when I've prayed for guidance. However, the sign I got a couple days ago has to be the most direct I have EVER had.

Greg and I were tiling our dining area. I had a bunch of spacers that I took out of the bag and threw on top of one of the tiles. I kept on tiling and then when I went to pick up one of the spacers I noticed the ones I'd thrown down formed a shape. I called Greg over to look and we laughed about it and he asked me to take a picture so we could figure out what it was. Just as I went to take a picture it dawned on me what it was....from where Greg stood it was a "C" and from where I was standing it looked like an "A". (I swear I didn't line these up and no one else was around who could have lined them up.) So I guess back to CA it is. :)


~edited to add picture of the CA~

3 comments:

  1. Love it when God gives us signs that we can't deny like that! Can't wait to hear more~ Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know God is capable of anything, but I'm still in awe of some of the things he does. :~)

    ReplyDelete