I am SO amazed at the power of prayer sometimes. I JUST sent my insurance card to the clinic yesterday afternoon and today I get a call from their insurance coordinator and she says that I will only need to pay $520 for my transfer!!!! Insurance is covering the rest!!!!! Praise God!!!
So with our tax refund and the money I've saved will be able to go any time we get ready!!!! I would LOVE to go in February, but my son will be out of school on spring break mid March so I think we'll go then. That way he's not in school and can spend the time having fun with my parents. :~)
I am just SO thrilled to not have to stress over the money and not have to worry if we'll have enough by the time we want to go. This past week has been a very stressful and upsetting week because of some family and work issues, but this is such a GREAT way to end the week!
Thanks for all the prayers from my blog friends.
April 2022
3 years ago
Our God is so good.
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME!!! So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news~ Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for your next transfer! GOD IS GOOD!
ReplyDeleteso happy to hear this news!
ReplyDelete