Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ongoing this past week

Monday we had our phone conference with our attorney. It went really well and she was really nice. I felt lead to ask if we could share our email address with the donor parents and she said she would mention it to their attorney. I also paid their attorney fee this week.

Praise God we still have quite a bit of adoption money saved back. The next thing to pay for will be my meds. I'm hoping they won't be too expensive.

My sweet parents offered their credit card to pay for the cost of the transfer. Of course we will be paying the card ourselves, but just the fact that they had relieved us of that burden for now means so much.

We got an email from our attorney yesterday with an update. She said the donor family don't have access to email so the contract draft had to be mailed to them. They should be having their phone conference early next week. Prayers that it all goes well and that we can complete the signatures and notarizing in the next week or so.

I was SO hoping to be in CA August 5th, but as it gets closer I'm doubting we will be there than. :( Oh well, all on God's perfect time. ;)

I cannot wait to meet my precious babies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment