Thursday, June 10, 2010

We have embies!!!!!

Last night I dreamed that I was really pregnant. I was SO big. So today I just felt I really needed to call and see where we stood. So I called right after lunch. I was home and it was about 6:30 and so I had lost hope that she'd call me back today. Then the phone rang.

It was Arlene telling me that we have embryos!!! Not 1, not 4, but 16!!!!!!! (8) blastocysts and (8) 3-day. The donor parents had one boy from this batch. The Mom was in her early 30's and they used donor sperm.

So now she'll send me the consent forms and my prescriptions. I have to call the attorney tomorrow to do the legal paperwork.

Then we get my cycles regulated and 4-6 weeks later I'll be I'm Cali!!!!!

Here I come babies! Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment