Happy Easter everyone!!! Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for our sins. I am so grateful to have my family living so close so we can share Easter together. My parents live just about 15 minutes from us and my sister and her family live about 20 minutes away. Praise God my sister got off work today so we will be able to all be together as a family. My family is very small. I have one sister and my sister has one child. So my parents have 2 daughters, 2 son-in-laws, a grandson, and a granddaughter. Of course Mom says that's a big family to her because she was an only child. :)
Greg's family lives close too, but due to some issues between all of us, we aren't close to them.
Anyway, we will be taking Zach out to my parents this afternoon so we can hunt eggs, have lunch, and just enjoy each other. This morning my son was so excited to see what the Easter bunny brought him. He's not one of these early morning kids, so we have never been woken up early to see what he got. He will be 9 in a couple of months and he asked me this morning if we were the easter bunny. I have dreaded this day since he was a baby. I hate when the magic is gone from all the fictional characters. :( I said I would never lie to him so I told him unless he was REALLY sure he wanted to know I suggest he didn't ask that question. He says, "I REALLY want to know." So I told him that his Dad and I are the easter bunny. His response was, "I knew it! I knew you and Dad help the easter bunny!" HELP him??? Ok.... LOL
I talked to Dr. K last week and told him we would like to transfer 3-4 embryos this time. He said he thought that was a good plan and to email the coordinator and set everything up. I told her we would like to do a transfer in June if we can and so she said to call her with my May period and we'd get me on some birth control. WOW!!! May is next month!!!! That's when it hit me that in about 8 weeks I'll be back in CA and that I will be PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) with THREE or FOUR babies!!!!!! That is exciting and scary all at the same time.
A good friend/co-worker of my Mom's told my Mom that the Bible says to fast and pray when there is something you really want to ask God for. So she said she was going to fast and pray the month of June for our babies to make it this time. My Mom told me last night that she's decided to do the same. She is going to give up cokes for the month of June. Now for me that wouldn't be a big deal because I don't drink that many, but for my Mom it's HUGE. She drinks almost nothing but cokes all day long. I have some of the best family and friends that would give up something and spend a month in prayer for my babies. :) I'm going to follow there lead, but I've not decided yet what I'm going to give up.
April 2022
4 years ago
Happy Easter! It's so wonderful having family close by to celebrate with!
ReplyDelete