After a long day of waiting for the results of my beta, I finally got them this afternoon. The number is 1152!!!! Two days ago it was 585 so they almost doubled again!!! The OB says since I have stopped bleeding and the numbers are still really good then she thinks everything is fine.
About 8pm last night I finally stopped spotting and my stomach stopped feeling so tight.
Praise God for yet another day of happiness with our baby. :~)
This Mommy will sleep so much better tonight.
April 2022
4 years ago
Thanks for all the prayers too. It really means alot.
ReplyDeleteYAYAY! This is such a story of inspriation to those who had low Hcgs. Praise God!
ReplyDeletePraising God that the news was good!
ReplyDeletePraise God for great news!
ReplyDeletePraising God with you for high numbers! Grow baby, grow!
ReplyDeleteThat is great news!!! Praying that continue to climb!
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL NUMBERS! YAY!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Praise God!
ReplyDelete