I'm now the Mom to one precious son here on earth and two precious angels in heaven. We found out today that neither of our babies continued to grow. We lost one early on (probably never attached) and today we found out the second stopped growing at 5 weeks. The brown discharge I had was the placenta pulling away from the wall because the pregnancy wasn't progressing.
While we are so sad to have lost these babies, we know they are with God. God has a bigger plan for them.
For now we will mourn the loss and hold tight to our son and each other.
The next question is obviously will we do this again. Today I don't know. For one we have to come up with the money again. If money wasn't an issue we'd go again in a heartbeat. However money is an issue so I don't know right now. Only time will tell.
April 2022
4 years ago
I am so very sorry!! Lifting you and your hubby up in prayer.
ReplyDeleteI lift up my eyes to the hills,
ReplyDeletewhere does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth (Psalm 121)
Lifting you up in prayer right now. I am so sorry.
Oh no. . . I am extremely sad to hear this news. Praying for the money and renewed hope.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry! Praying for you today.
ReplyDeleteI'm so saddened to hear this news...Praying for you and your hubby!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear that. My heart is broken for you and your husband. I know it's hard but it's a comfort that you'll get to meet those babies in heaven someday. Praying for you as you seek direction.
ReplyDeleteI am sad to hear that. I hope you will find comfort during your heartache.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the kind words and prayers. We will be back on this journey again. Not for a while I'm sure, but some day soon. Right now we need to get my body back ready for when we do try again some day.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry! Prayers for comfort that only Heaven can give!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear this.Praying for you and your babies.
ReplyDeleteJen, I'm devastated for you friend. Hugs and prayers are with you. I'm here if you need me...
ReplyDeleteJen