Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Beta #5 - still going strong!

After 5 long days I finally got my beta results thanks to my wonderful coordinator in CA who called on my behalf because I couldn't seem to get the OB's office to call me back. The number is 1651! So I went up from 1152 to 1651!!! The coordinator said that's a good number and that even though it's not doubling I shouldn't expect it to be at this stage in my pregnancy. She said they were happy with that number and to now just wait for the ultrasound on the 15th. Praise God for yet another great day. :~)

I never dreamed when I was told that my number was 27 that I'd end up at 1651 two weeks later. I really expected that my baby wouldn't make it, but I kept praying that God would give me a miracle child that he has done. :~)

So now adding to my thankfuls list is a STRONG baby growing.

7 comments:

  1. This is such a miraculous story. Praise GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been on quite a roller coaster ride. I am thankful for your numbers and waiting with you for a beautiful heartbeat on the 15th. My numbers went up too (but not nearly as well as yours) and yesterday we had an ultrasound with a heartbeat! We are so thankful. Because of previous plans, we won't be able to have another ultrasound for 3 weeks, but are hopeful that our baby will continue to grow. God bless you JenJen. Brad and I will continue to follow your progress. How fun that our babies were transferred on the same day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grow baby grow! I love seeing those quadruple digits!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Laura! It really is neat that we share a transfer date. Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome news! Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound and see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Praying your ultrasound goes well tomorrow. Grow, baby, grow!

    ReplyDelete