It's finally here. Tomorrow we will hear the heartbeat of our precious baby and finally see him/her. We are beyond excited and have waited for this day for so many years. I have my fears that we won't see a heartbeat or that there won't be a baby there, but I know I need to just stay focused and stop worrying so much. Outside of some bleeding over a week ago (which my clinic in CA says is normal) I've had no problems.
Another thing that makes tomorrow a big day is that we will finally be telling our son that he's going to have a sibling. He has wanted a brother or sister for so many years and we are finally able to give him one. He doesn't even care if he has a brother or sister, as long as he gets a sibling.
Lastly, tomorrow is the day we tell the rest of the family. DH family haven't been told up until this point for reasons I won't go into on here. Let's just say my DH was concerned about the stress they will cause me. We're still concerned, but I want to tell ALL my family and I can't until he tells his parents. So I finally convinced him it was time to tell. :~)
I'll be 7w2d tomorrow. WOW! I can't believe I've come so far. It feels like it's flown by. I know I have a long way to go, but I never dreamed I'd ever be pregnant much less over 7 weeks pregnant.
The plan for tomorrow is to go to the doctor at 9:20am. Have the ultrasound and first checkup. Then have lunch and enjoy a little couple time to celebrate the new baby. After that we'll go visit my Mom's work so she can finally tell all her co-workers. She's about the bust holding it in for so long. LOL Then will be going to visit Greg's parents and sister to tell them. By the time we've done all that, we will be picking up our son from school and we'll tell him when we get home.
It's going to be a long day, but such an exciting day. :~) Next time I post I'll have a picture to share!!!
April 2022
3 years ago
Exciting! :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see that picture! Enjoy spreading the news!
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting! I can't wait to hear how it all goes!
ReplyDeleteHOW EXCITING JEN! Can't wait to hear how EXCITED everyone is! HUGS! I SO remember doing the same!
ReplyDelete