Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Being Thankful

I've had so many ups and downs on this journey lately that I decided I need to remind myself of what all I have to be thankful for. I'm thankful for a God who loves me and helps me through all my trials. I'm thankful I have a Husband who loves me and a son who adores me. I'm thankful for a large family who are there for me any time I need them. I'm thankful for a nice home, good job, and a car to drive. I'm thankful that I'm able to afford to adopt. I have 2 family members who can't have children and can't afford adoption either. To me never knowing the love of a child would be the worst. I'm thankful for God giving me my son as well as the 16 precious embryos. I'm thankful for my children's biological parents because without them I wouldn't be called Mommy. I'm thankful for every day, hour, minute, second I'm able to be pregnant and know that this baby is growing. I'm thankful for the technology that God has given us so that we are able to adopt embryos and also experience pregnancy.

I could go on and on. I have SO much to be thankful for and so for today I'm going to praise God for all these things and have FAITH that he will protect my baby just like I have faith every day that he will protect the rest of my family.

2 comments:

  1. This is a truly humbling experience isn't it? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO right. This has been a very humbling experience. I've had to lean on God so much through this and he is really working miracles for me. To go from a Beta of 27 to now 1651 is just amazing to me.

    ReplyDelete