Well I am at a loss as to how it's possible to get several + pregnancy tests (including a digital one last night) and then have a beta come back at 6. The coordinator called me this afternoon to tell me the number and next I expected her to say to stop all meds. Well she said it didn't look promising, but that Dr. K wasn't ready to give up just yet. She said to continue meds and that I have to wait until Friday and go have another beta. I'm not holding out much hope that my number will be that great on Friday, but I do believe if it is then it can only be a miracle from God.
This is pure torture! Plain and simple. Why couldn't it have just been one way or the other? I mean either be fully negative or fully positive. This sitting on the fence is for the BIRDS!!! I am angry, upset, and frustrated. I will never understand why women who could care less about their kids are able to have them so easy and yet those of us with fertility issues would give ANYTHING to have a child and can't. Makes NO sense to me.
I was watching a show last night and this lady was pregnant. She was due in 4 weeks and hadn't bought the first thing for the baby because anything 'baby' had no "style". She said the thought of anything musical or colorful in the babies room was annoying because she didn't like noise and didn't want to ruin the asthetics of her condo. UGH!!!!
Unfortunately I'm very negative about all of this right now, but this blog was meant for me to get my feelings out and right now I feel like crap!
April 2022
3 years ago
{{{HUGS}}} I am so sorry that you are dealing with so much uncertainty. You are right, it is so not fair!! Praying that your numbers rise on Friday.
ReplyDeleteYour frustration with the injustice in the world is something that I have felt too. It is not fair that you (clearly a good mom) should have to go through all this to try to bring a little life into this world. I hate that you didn't get the beta you were hoping for. I'll be thinking about you these next few days as you wait for that second beta.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry, Jen - I hope your beta goes up on Friday! ((Hugs))
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry! Praying for you during this time and praying for that number to go up!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry the number wasn't higher. I will pray that that little one(s) are fighting strong and you will have reassuring news very soon!
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteSorry you didn't get better results. Praying the numbers increase before Friday.
i echo all the comments. I, too, am so very sorry. I know things look bleak, but all things are possible with God. He knows the outcome, and He will be with you every step of the way, whatever it is.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you! This is so tough! Praying for miracles!!! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteCrap. Sorry to hear that your BETA was low. Praying that it has multiplied as it needed to by Friday. Will be thinking and praying for you and the sweet baby(ies)!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry! Praying your numbers go up tomorrow!
ReplyDelete