I'm scared. :~( Seriously I am. I'm trying my best to stay positive and seeings that I've had a few positive pregnancy tests this past week (even if they are still very faint positives), I'm still nervous about tomorrow. I want to see a BIG number. Big for me would be 100 or something around there. I'm not expecting the 400+ I've seen some people get. I'd just be estatic over a 100 beta. (I only got a 27 on my first beta last time)
I don't think I'll fully believe this is real until I hear those babies' heartbeats. That's where we ended last time (went in to see the heartbeat and there was nothing but a sac). I'm SO worried I'll get my heart broken again.
As for 'symptoms'...... bathroom breaks every 2 hours (that's MAX, sometimes sooner). Pulling and tugging and lower back mild cramps (many more than last time). Pants are tighter yet I weighed and I've lost 2lbs (I'm sure this is related to the shots). Sick to my stomach around 5pm every evening that lasts about an hour to hour and a half. Crazy dreams every single night. (I never have crazy dreams like these)
I have been praying every day that God help me have faith that everything will turn out ok. It's still really hard to just relax and let things happen when you've waited SO many years to have a baby. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have good news....
April 2022
3 years ago
Fear is a feeling I think all of us who have gone through this can relate to. I know you want a big number. Our dr. said anything over 50 was good 10dp5dt. Our number was 77, and now we are 31 weeks preggers! When we were pregnant the first time, the number was also in the 20s, and we also miscarried. THinking of you.
ReplyDeleteI too know this fear all too well. I will be praying for big numbers tomorrow but more importantly for peace in your heart as you take everything one day at a time.
ReplyDeleteI remember where you are all too well. I am praying that you will have peace tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteMy prayers are with you. Sending lots of positive wishes and high numbers your way.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you..and praying for you!!
ReplyDeleteTry to rest in God's perfect plan. Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteI know this is responding late to your post but I just wanted to thank you for your honesty. I know you are still in the woods with all of this but praying your heart has peace and you find strength when you need it most.
ReplyDelete