If I'm counting right I am 5dp5dt (for those who don't know that's 5 days past a 5 day transfer). I didn't get a +++ until 8dp5dt last time and it was an even fainter line than this that time!!! While I am thrilled to see that I'm pregnant I am also fully aware of the fact it's very early and that could change. However, I'm choosing to live in the moment and enjoy EVERY second of my journey and especially EVERY second of this +++ pregnancy test. :)
Oh and POAS is peed on a stick. I know one dear friend who might not have gotten that. ;)
Praising God for this wonderful blessing and praying these babies continue to stick!
Yay!!! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Awesome, congrats!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I had a very similar double line on 5dp5dt too! : )
ReplyDeleteThis is early and a POSITIVE - Congratulations! Will be praying for a great BETA (and patience!).
ReplyDeleteI ALSO POAS at 5dp5dt :) Got the SAME RESULTS! YIPPEE!!
ReplyDeleteVERY GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Same thing here too! A + at 5dp5dt. Continued prayers!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I got an early positive with Matthew, too!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful sight! :)
ReplyDeleteSo, so thrilled for you!!!
ReplyDelete