Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Patty's Day! (u/s & bloodwork day)

Today I had my 3rd u/s and blood draw. The u/s tech said that my lining is at 15mm!!!! That's just 1mm shy of what I was last time the day before transfer. This time next week I'll be in CA. As it's getting closer I'm actually starting to look forward to it. I think I've been just so reserved about it up until now because I didn't want to get excited. I'm still not overly excited, but at least I am happy about it now. :~)

I'll find out later this afternoon if the Estrace has helped raise my estrogen levels to where Dr. K wants it. With it being St. Patrick's day I'm hoping it'll be my lucky day all the way around. ;~)

I canNOT end this email with out praising my heavenly Father for this blessing. I have two family members who would LOVE to have children, but can't afford to adopt (whether adopting embryos or children already born). I thank God that I've been able to do both! God gave us our precious son and has also blessed us with our 16 embryos.

7 comments:

  1. 15mm!!! That's awesome! Praising God with you. If it weren't for the amazing generosity of some very special family members, we wouldn't have been able to experience this blessing either. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everything is looking good! Looking forward to hearing about the transfer next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks always for the comments ladies. Ya'll are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am rooting for you and your little ones. I am less than 6 weeks away from due date. We had our last transfers on the same day in Aug. It was my third transfer. May God bless your family again and allow this transfer to result in a live birth at the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete