Sunday, March 27, 2011

Heading home tomorrow!!

While I enjoy the time away and the relaxing time, I miss my son terribly. Thanks to modern technology we've been able to talk to him on Skype every day. I think that's helped me and him both. I've not worried about him nearly as much and only once has he said he missed us. Also I'm able to tell how happy he is with his grandparents. We will be flying out around 1pm tomorrow and landing in Memphis around 9pm. It'll be a long day, but we'll get there. As for how things are going since transfer, I haven't had any sickness or dizzy spells like before. I did have a few twinges yesterday and today I'm having what feels like mild cramps off and on. Pregnancy symptoms???? Who knows. I'm trying to not put alot of thought into it right now. Will I POAS (pee on a stick) before my beta??? Yes I know that I will. I think I'll wait until at least day 8 or 9 (beta is on day 10), but I know for sure I'll POAS at some point. I just don't want to be at work and get the call. Whether it's good news or bad news I will be very emotional and I don't want to deal with that at work. Never in my life did I think I wanted twins. Even last transfer while I never prayed to lose one of the embies, I also never prayed for twins. This time however I AM praying for twins. I'm praying they both attach and that we have HUGE betas next week. =)

6 comments:

  1. Praying right along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip tomorrow! Try to relax! (Easier said than done, huh!) Think of you during your 2WW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started following your blog and am excited to be following you at the beginning of your journey! Will be praying for you during the (dreaded)2ww!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twin Adopted Embryos are the best!!! Just ask my Sarah and Anna!!! Praying for more twins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying with you for those TWINS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very exciting! Hope to see you announce huge beta numbers soon!

    ReplyDelete