Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hello from Thousand Oaks, CA!!!

We made it safe and sound today. We had a comfy ride in the town car. Went and bought a few groceries, and spent the evening enjoying each other's company. We went to the movies, had dinner at The Lazy Dog (zucchini fries are the bomb!) and took home a slice of cheese cake from The Cheesecake Factory (YUM!). I highly recommend the tiramisu! We finally made it back to our room just a few minutes ago.

The coordinator called and said they have moved up our transfer to 9:45!!! So we will be at the office at 9:00. I still can't believe I'm back here again and already about to have my transfer in a little more than 12 hours.

I am still very much at peace with all of this. I'm not overly excited or scared. Just peaceful. It feels SO good to be able to just let go (at least for now).

We are staying at the same hotel I stayed at last time. I LOVE this place! The funny part is that we got the room directly across from the room I had last time!

Anyway, don't know when and if I'll get to blog tomorrow. If history repeats itself, the one valium will knock me on my butt tomorrow and I'll get some much needed sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, praying everything goes well! Can't wait to hear an update!

    ReplyDelete