Thursday, March 3, 2011

Baseline U/S and bloodwork

Today I went for my baseline u/s and bloodwork. I've not heard what the bloodwork was yet, but my OB met with me to tell me the results of my u/s. She said it all looked good from her prospective. My lining was 1.5mm and the cyst that I had after last time is gone now. (WooHoo!) She also said my uterus was nice and smooth inside. :~)

I had some issues with getting beta tests and stuff back to my clinic in CA in a timely manner last time so I was considering changing OBs. I ended up not changing and now I'm glad I didn't. Today my OB walked me around to each person who will be handling some part of my file throughout this process and explaining to them that I was a special case and that they were to do anything I asked them. She said, "She knows what she needs so please make sure you do what she asks." I like that! Hopefully this time will go much smoother on that end of things.

I also was pleased to find out that I've LOST 10lbs since my last OB visit!!! I wasn't trying to lose weight, but could certainly stand to lose it so I was pleased.

So I'm now waiting for official word from my clinic in CA that I'm good to go for the 25th!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just spoke with the coordinator and we are a GO!!!! I start my delestrogen on Sunday and have another u/s and bloodwork on Thursday next week. I just booked our flights!!!! CA here I come!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea!! Our transfers are so close to each other! Mine is on the 9th. (I am using donor embryos through FASC too.) So happy that your body is cooperating and congrats on the 10lbs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete