Sunday, March 6, 2011

And the shots begin....

This afternoon DH gave me my first of MANY shots. I'll be taking my delestrogen on Sundays and Thursdays. He did remember how to do it. ;~)

Then reality hit....OMGosh!!! We are REALLY doing this!!! I got all the butterflies in my stomach as I realized this is really happening. I also got scared and immediately started praying to God. This will be a true test of my faith.

My boss told us Friday that there WILL be layoffs in our department. There are just 15 of us in my department so that's pretty scary. He knows I'm about to have my transfer so he called me in by myself to let me know about the layoffs (still don't know who it will be though). I thanked him for the heads up, but then told him I had fully considered everything and felt the transfer should go forward. I truly feel God is leading me to continue this transfer even though there is a risk of me losing my job. Talk about FAITH. Well it's taking all the faith I've got to move forward right now. I will NOT let fear hold me back! :~D

Thursday is ultrasound day. I'm hoping my lining will grow as good as it did last time. The day before transfer last time, I was 16mm.

We still have 14 embryos available. 6 are 5-day and 8 are 3-day so no worries there. Plenty of embryos, but just as last time we pray that only 2 will need to be thawed so that they are ALL given a chance at life.

3 comments: