I have to first of all praise God for a easy transfer today and for the fact that only two embies needed to be thawed. We didn't lose any!
It all was very uneventful. Dr K said everything looked good and the embryos looked great. We went into the procedure room and waited for the embryologist. When she came in she showed us the picture and said they looked really good.
We waited what seemed like forever for Dr K. His office was SO busy today. He did the transfer and then patted me on the arm and told me it went perfect. He wished me good luck and told me to stay positive. I love that man! He is the best in my opinion.
Since then I've been in the bed resting and just enjoying having my husband wait on me. :~)
It all was very uneventful. Dr K said everything looked good and the embryos looked great. We went into the procedure room and waited for the embryologist. When she came in she showed us the picture and said they looked really good.
We waited what seemed like forever for Dr K. His office was SO busy today. He did the transfer and then patted me on the arm and told me it went perfect. He wished me good luck and told me to stay positive. I love that man! He is the best in my opinion.
Since then I've been in the bed resting and just enjoying having my husband wait on me. :~)
The pregnancy test is April 5th. I'm excited to hear that I'm pregnant. (see...thinking positive here!)
Yea! I am glad it went so well today and that it wasn't stressful. I agree that Dr. K is the absolute best. Your embies DO look great! Hoping and praying for the best!
ReplyDeleteSo happy that it went so smoothly and that no extra embies had to be thawed.Wishing you happy and positive thoughts in the two week wait :-) -Megan
ReplyDeleteI am a patient of Dr. K's and am gearing up for a donor embie cycle and was googling his name and donor embryo and found your blog. The completely freaky part is I was at his office today and walked out when you were waiting to leave in the outside lobby! I totally recognized you when I read your blog and remembered you from today because when I saw you and your husband I was thinking "wow I can't wait until that is me." I am very excited for you and best of luck!
ReplyDeletePraise God! Congrats on being pregnant until proven otherwise!
ReplyDeleteI am glad everything went so well. Keep those positive thoughts!
ReplyDeleteLook at those beautiful embies! Glad everything went well. Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THAT MAN! PRAYING ALL GOES PERFECT!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for all the support. It means so much to me. You ladies are the best!
ReplyDeleteAG! That is SO cool!!! I'd love to here how your transfer goes!! So funny we'd be there at the same time and that you'd find me here!!!
I love embie pics!!! Praying that the next 2 weeks fly by and you get a BFP!!!!
ReplyDeleteGrow babies grow!
ReplyDelete