Saturday, July 24, 2010

First shot done!

This evening my husband gave me the first delestrogen shot. It wasn't as bad as I'd expected. Obviously it's just the first one so I expect they will get tougher, but at least this one wasn't too bad. It hurt going in, but after that I didn't feel a thing.

I iced the area with an ice pack for a few minutes while I prepared the shot. Then Hubby took over and after the shot was done I used a hot rag and massaged the area. It all went pretty quick.

Moving forward!!! My next u/s and bloodwork is this Friday. Hope everything comes out like it needs to!

I am thanking God today for this opportunity to not only adopt again, but also to carry my babies and keep them safe.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, delestrogen is a breeze! It's the PIO that stinks! Congrats on your first shot!

    ReplyDelete