I got an email today from our attorney saying she faxed our legal consent to the clinic this morning!!!
I called my OB's office and they faxed my bloodwork results to the clinic as well. So now the clinic has everything we need to start the meds!!! (also known as cycling)
So while I am super excited that we are in the home stretch of this adoption, I am scared out of my mind too. I'm realizing this is all becoming real and that scares me.
I'm really worried about the shots. I have to do 2 injections a day for about 12 weeks. That scares me the most.
Anyway I need to focus on the happy part and that is that I will be meeting our babies in just a few weeks. :)
Next step is a travel date!!!
April 2022
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment