I finally got tired of waiting and called the clinic today. The coordinator called me back a couple of hours later to tell me she had my schedule!!!
I'll have my mock transfer on Aug 12th and have the transfer on Aug 13th. Yep, that's FRIDAY the 13th!!! LMBO
I'd have been upset with what most would consider an unlucky day. However, for my family, the 13th is QUITE a lucky day. Both my Dad's parents were born on Friday the 13th, my husband and Dad's favorite number is 13, AND August 13th is my Grandma's birthday!!! Now how much 'luckier' could I be?!?!?
Let me clarify that I personally don't believe in luck, but instead I believe in God's will. With all these matching dates and numbers, I think I can say this is God's will for my family. :~)
So I'll be in CA on the 11th and leaving on the 16th. A day longer than I expected, but that's ok. More relaxing time for me and my Mom. Unfortunately more time away from my son and husband too though.
I go for a baseline ultrasound and bloodwork tomorrow morning and take my last bcp on Monday. My shots start on the 24th. I'm waiting now for the pharmacy to call me about paying for my meds.
Just FOUR weeks!!!!
April 2022
3 years ago
I just got caught up on over 2 months worth of your posts... So excited for you!!! And my transfer was on April Fools day, so I hear you on the funny day thing.. but hey, it worked for us! :) SO glad to hear things are going well & can't wait to hear when you're pregnant!
ReplyDelete