Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A sign I read today....

As I was on my way to work this morning, I passed a church and the saying on the sign caught my eye. It said, "Having faith means trusting in God."

You know that saying really hit me this morning. I've been really stressed and annoyed that the clinic is taking their sweet time to get me started on my cycle. They've had all my paperwork since last Wednesday and I've yet to hear from them on when we can start my cycle. That saying struck me because I need to just have FAITH that all this is God's timing. Of course I want it to happen right NOW, but that may not be God's timing. So I need to remember to have faith that God will see me through this and we WILL start my cycle, but in God's time, not mine. :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment