Well I'm trying my best not to worry about this. Several people have told me it's nothing to worry about, but I can't help but to worry.
I was at work today and had a small amount of brown spotting on my toilet paper. It's gotten less and less as the day has gone on. I've also had some very mild tightness in my stomach off and on.
I called the OB and she had me come in to have another HCG test to make sure my numbers are still rising. Unfortunately I won't know the results until sometime tomorrow.
I'm just praying that I'm overreacting and that the baby is safe and sound. Hopefully 2 weeks from now we will be seeing our precious miracle on ultrasound and see that he/she is just fine.
April 2022
3 years ago
Praying all is well with your little one!
ReplyDeleteLifting you up in prayer right now.
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your little one!
ReplyDeletepraying!
ReplyDeleteI am praying as well. Sounds like dry blood and no big deal, but I know Satan can attack our doubts. Dear Lord -- I pray right now that you are continuing to grow and protect this baby and that the numbers tomorrow will confirm that. Please give her peace as she waits on you. Amen.
ReplyDelete