Today was a great day!!! My beta was 585!!!! There was 5 days between my second and third betas. #2 was 62 and in 5 days it jumped to 585!!!!
My first OB appointment and ultrasound are scheduled for September 15th. I could have gone the week before, but my husband wouldn't be there. So of course I scheduled it when he can be with me. He wasn't able to be there at the FET so I'm going to make SURE he's there for the ultrasound. :)
This evening we are thanking God for this precious gift. Thank you to all those who have been so supportive and have been praying for us.
April 2022
4 years ago
This is SUCH good news. Oh, I was SOOO praying this would be the result. Praise God. This gives me great hope and an extra spring in my step as we head toward our September transfer. Thank you, Jesus!
ReplyDeleteYippee! And, I agree with Britney - very encouraging news for me too. :)
ReplyDeleteBritney and Jennifer I am praying SO hard you are both going to have a BCP this time!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! So glad that your numbers are climbing!! Praying for you andyour little bean!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm SO excited for you! Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound appt.
ReplyDeleteAmazing news! God is so good!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! This is wonderful news.
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous news! Congrats again!!
ReplyDeleteYIPPEE!!
ReplyDeleteYou are well on your way! YIPEE!! Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound.
ReplyDeleteLOL! We should start a facebook fan page for dr. kumar :) LOL!
ReplyDelete