Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tomorrow...hopefully the final beta

I've really enjoyed a fairly peaceful weekend. I've not stressed over this beta on Monday nearly as much as I was on the ones last week.

I did take my final HPT Saturday and again the line was MUCH darker. It was as dark as the control line. So I know my baby is still growing.

I have to say I have one of the best husbands on this earth. He has been so good to me through all of this. He has taken on the majority of the parenting of our son as well as the housework so that I can be totally relaxed. Yes he has been a little over protective in not wanting me to do anything. LOL. However I totally love him for it. He asks me several times every evening if I need anything. We've been together for 14 years and married almost 12 years. He continues to amaze me.

Ok just had to brag there. :) Anyway I'm looking forward to finding out the numbers tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing hubby!! I'm so excited for you and your little bean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to your hubby for taking such good care of you, baby, and your son! :)

    ReplyDelete