Friday, August 6, 2010

3rd ultrasound and bloodwork & 1 more week!!!

Today was my 3rd ultrasound and bloodwork. It all went really well. The tech said my lining is 11mm!!! I'm waiting to hear from my clinic now as to what the bloodwork results were and what I need to do next.

I cannot believe this time next week I'll already have had my FET and my precious babies will be with me!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Edited to Add~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This afternoon the clinic in CA called to tell me we are officially ready to move forward!!! CA here I come!!! She said everything looked fine and that Dr K wanted to just up my delestrogen to 0.35cc twice a week. Everything else stays the same. So no more ultrasounds or bloodwork at least until I get to CA.

Now it's on to those dreaded PIO (progesterone in oil) shots. I can get through it though and in the end it will be all worth it. :~)

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad to hear all is going well for next week's FET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!! Glad that everything is moving along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in CA! I'm SO EXCITED for you & just know it will work! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the well wishes. We are SO excited!!!

    ReplyDelete