Every since I was put on the delestrogen shots I've been having AF (not heavy, just some spotting). The coordinator keeps telling me everything is fine and I trust her. However, the last two nights I've woke up in the middle of the night and have passed some clots (large ones too, sorry TMI). I'm SO scared this is going to cause my transfer to be cancelled.
I realize it's not the end of the world to have it cancelled, but it will still be SO disappointing. Not to mention expensive since I'll have to change my flights.
I just needed to get that out. I'm waiting to hear from the coordinator and I'm hoping she will say it's still ok. Just another bump in the road I guess. I'm trying hard to have faith that this will happen on God's time, but it's days like this that make it hard.
April 2022
4 years ago
Don't worry...these synthetic hormones can do crazy things to your body. I had random bleeding too and was still able to have my transfer a couple of weeks ago (which sadly, didn't result in a pregnancy). I hope your coordinator calls you back soon though! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me know Jennifer. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has had this issue. I'm just such a worry wart. LOL
ReplyDeleteDo they use the delestrogen in place of the Estrace? Are you also on progesterone? It is interesting the different meds that different clinics use. Praying that everything goes well!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get a call soon & stay on schedule!
ReplyDeleteAshley, I don't know if delestrogen replaces Estrace. I don't have to take Estrace so I don't know what it's even for. I do have to take the progesterone too, but I start that on Sunday. I'll do it every day and continue to do the delestrogen on Wed and Sat. It is interesting to see the different protocols. Thanks for the prayers too. :~)
ReplyDelete