Sunday, August 1, 2010

9 days and counting

Today DH and I have just been hanging out and enjoying some down time. Yesterday was our son's birthday. He had a great party. Usually we rent a waterslide, but I didn't feel like I could handle that. My energy is pretty low right now. So instead we had a party at a local game hangout. He loved it so all was well.

Today the clinic coordinator called (I was surprised to hear from her on a Sunday) to tell me I should start taking the doxycycline for the next week. She said my husband should too. HA! A med he has to take too. LOL

I'm still having some bleeding, but the coordinator assures me that my lining is fine.

She also called to let me know the mock transfer will be at 11am on the 12th.

I cannot believe we'll be in CA in just 9 days!!!!

Praying that by Friday I won't be bleeding anymore and that my ultrasound will go well that day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jennifer. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers that this next go around will be THE one.

    ReplyDelete