Monday, August 16, 2010

Back in Memphis with precious cargo

It's been a relaxing few days an I've really enjoyed the quiet time, but I was so ready to get back home to my son and husband.

I remember very vividly the day my husband and I flew to Guatemala to get our son. These babies came back with me in a different way, but no less special than the way my son came.

I've been having some symptoms or at least what seems like symptoms. Please don't burst my bubble if I'm crazy. ;) I've had several twinned from time to time. Nothing real painful. I've been dizzy the last 2 mornings and was nauseous one of those mornings. Today on the way home I had a sort of hot flash. It's been weird, but it makes me feel good. :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are home! --praying those tests come back POSITIVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back home. Can't wait to hear your results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to hear of a POSITIVE very soon! :)

    ReplyDelete