Sunday, August 22, 2010

OMGosh!!!! I got my BFP!!!!

I have hung my head and been so emotional most of the day. My DH finally asked if I'd like him to go get a pregnancy test. Now if you know my DH you'd know he would NEVER offer to do that before. So I accepted his offer and asked for the First Response brand. It came with 2 tests so I decided to take one tonight even though I know FMU is best.

I got a ++++!!!!!!!! It was a very faint positive, but no doubt it had 2 lines!!!!!! This makes tomorrow all the sweeter.

I am just praising God right now for blessing us with at least one more child.

In December 2009 I was talking to a friend about completing our families and neither of us had a clue what God was leading us to. Here we are 8 months later and I'm pregnant!!!! And my friend is adopting from China. :)

This is the first ever BFP I've had. I had to have DH look at the test to make sure I was not imagining a line there. LOL

Praising the almighty God tonight!!!!

11 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! This could not happen to more wonderful people and you're going to be fabulous parents (again!). I'm so happy for you I can't even stand it :) Enjoy every moment of this happiness - it is SO well deserved my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! That is SO exciting! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH!!! I am so excited for you and your dh!! Congrats!! Savor these first days as they will pass so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This put a big smile on my face! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! I have been praying for you. We are the ones who had a transfer the same day you did. We have had a + for several days, but the last 2 days the tests have been getting lighter so we are concerned. Our drop blood test showed a nice dark line this morning but we do not know our numbers yet. The dollar tree tests should be getting darker. Is there still hope? Sorry to be asking here. I don't have a blog, but have been following all of you guys.
    Whatever God decrees for us, we are thrilled for you guys. CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for all the well wishes. Now we are waiting to hear what the numbers are this afternoon. At least I'm not waiting to hear if I'm pregnant or not though!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura,

    You are MORE than welcome to use my blog to ask questions of others who comment on here. That's what it's here for. For us to talk. Thank you so much for the prayers and support and I will continue to pray that you get great numbers today too!!! I read that the color of the line changing doesn't always mean there is something wrong. I don't know if this is true. Maybe a more experienced EA Mom can help. Hang in there and keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! GREAT news to see double lines!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laura,

    I took MANY $ TREE TESTS and mine only got darker after about 5 days. they pretty much stayed the same. I have pictures of my tests on my blog if you want to check them out.

    JEN- WOOO HOOO! SORRY I'm LATE ON THIS I JUST ASSUMED YOU WOULDN"T BE TAKING ANOTHER HPT SO I WAS WAITING UNTIL THIS EVENING TO CHECK!
    YIPPEEE!
    JEN

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Jen, I just could NOT stand it any longer so I had to test. I am SO glad I did because I didn't get my beta results until 6pm yesterday. All day I was able to be on cloud 9 and not worry so much about the beta. :~)

    ReplyDelete