Saturday, August 21, 2010

2 WW almost over

Monday I will get to go have my pregnancy test done to see if our transfer was a success. I broke down and bought a dollar tree HPT this week and took it yesterday morning. Unfortunately it was negative. My friend warned me not to do that because she was concerned I'd get a false reading and then worry up until my blood test.

She was right. I wish now I'd never taken the test. I'm trying really hard to have faith that I AM in fact pregnant and that I just tested too early.

I've never wished for a weekend to be over, but I do wish this weekend would be so I can finally know for sure if I'm pregnant.

Now as for symptoms, I'm not sure what is PIO symptoms and what could really be pregnancy symptoms, but here they are. I wake up at 6am every morning (and have since 2 days after transfer) with dizziness and nausea. By 8am I have a headache. Right at 10am my dizziness, nausea, and headache are gone. I struggle to eat breakfast because I feel so sick. At lunch if I eat more than a few tablespoons I feel like throwing up. At 5pm my headache is back again and I get really sleepy. I take a nap until 6pm and then I feel well enough to eat a good dinner. You can set your clock by those symptoms. In the meantime my breast are bigger (not alot, but some). They are also sore. I wake up more to go to the bathroom. Oh and I can smell better than a dog. Fish especially turns my stomach. (I loved fish before all this)

Even though I got a negative on the HPT I still thank God every day for this opportunity and pray that at least one of my precious babies is still hanging on.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds JUST like my pregnancy symptoms girl! Praying for a BIG +++++++! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing with the HPT. They are evil! Don't worry- just have a relaxing weekend and trust God's plan. Praying for a positive beta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reassurance Jen. :) And especially for the prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to hear news of a positive beta on Monday! I'm cheering you on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay away from the Dollar Store tests!! I know many people have had success with them, but when I got my BFP I used 5 of them and only one was + and even then it was faint. Digital is the only way to go!!! Praying for you as you test on Monday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for all the support. It's really helpeed me remember that this is God's plan and I need to just have faith in his will for us. I started not to post about my negative test, but then decided if I wanted this blog to be the real ups and downs of EA then I needed to post this. Now I'm SO glad I did.

    When my son and I went out to get lunch today a car pulled out in front of me at the last second. The license plate said "GODZABLE". What a great reminder for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete