Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Praise God for my job, but prayers for others

Today has been a very hard day.  I was told in all 200 people were let go in my division.  Of those I personally knew about 7 of them.  Most of those 7 are great people, hard workers, and didn't deserve to be let go.  It's been a scary few months worrying about this and we are pretty sure this won't be the last time.  We had a bunch of people let go 2 years ago too.  Funny thing is the company is making money hand over fist.  UGH!  Corporations!!!

My boss has been an absolute butt!  He called meetings with each group yesterday and proceeded to chew us out for absolutely nothing.  I'm SO sick of it all!  I'm ready to find another job, but have such good benefits, I hate to leave right now when I'm going to be doing another transfer next month.

Speaking of the transfer, I'm actually very calm about the 3-4 embryos we plan to implant.  What I'm worried about is how I'll feel if this doesn't work.  Take that back....this has GOT to work!  This is it for me!  I have some 2PN embryos left, but living so far away and those having to be grown out, it's probably best another family closer use those.  Dear God can you PLEASE let us keep at least just one!  :~{ 

No comments:

Post a Comment