Saturday, May 14, 2011

What a crazy week

I feel like I'm so behind on everything especially on keeping up with my friends.  I've been SO down lately and then to add to that being sick AND having to work lots of extra hours the last week to get things done at work and that makes for one tired woman.

The good thing about all the hours is it's lots of extra pay that I can sure use right now.  I've not been talking about my transfer lately mainly because I'm not really had time to think about it.  Probably a good thing because when I do think about it, it worries me.  I worry that it won't work and I'll be heartbroken again.  How will I go through it yet again!  The flip side is I worry that it WILL work and I'll have more than 2 embryos take.  That would financially be devastating for us.  Not sure how we'd make that work other than by Greg quitting his job to take care of the kids.  Not ideal for sure.

I've been SO sick the last 2 weeks.  I don't think I ever got over being sick during my transfer.  I'm still waiting for AF to come, but I'm ok with that because I have an infection in my toe and I need to have surgery on that before my transfer anyway.  I don't want ANYTHING to affected my babies.

I wish so badly I could get excited about this transfer.  I read back on my first transfer and how estatic I was.  I wish I could feel that way now, but when you've gone through all this twice, it's hard to get excited a third time.  I'm going to try my best to just enjoy ever second of this experience because it is probably my last time.  I just keep praying that #3 is it for us.  Three has always been a very lucky number for us.  Greg was born on the 3rd.  Both Dad's parents born on the 13th.  My son on the 30th.  Greg and Dad's favorite numbers are 3 and 13.  Of course there is also the saying that "3rd time's the charm".  I pray it's really the charm for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment