Tonight I take my last birth control pill!! Hopefully it will be the last for a VERY long time.
My dear blog friend who referred me to my clinic informed me that I do still have the twice a day progesterone in oil (PIO) shots on top of the delestrogen shots I'll start taking Saturday. Oh well. :(
Of all the things in this adoption/fertility stuff the shots are what I'm scared of more than anything. My husband swears he will have no problem giving them to me. Guess it's time for me to finally trust him to take care of me for once. I'm such a control freak that it's hard for me to let go. We'll see how long I let him do it before I start just doing it myself. LOL
April 2022
3 years ago
No, not twice a day PIO :) Once a day PIO and twice weekly you will add delestrogen so... 5 days a week you will do one shot and 2 days a week you will do 2. Make more sense? SORRY :) I did all mine myself as soon as his hand started to shake LOL!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the clarification. :~)
ReplyDelete