Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's about time....

For us to fly out of here and head for CA!!! This morning I hugged and kissed my son goodbye as I headed off for my last day of work for the next 6 days!!! He will be spending the week with my parents. Three of those days they are taking him camping. They've rented a cabin about 2 1/2 hours from our house to spend some time away. I asked him if he was looking forward to it and he said "No I wasn't until PawPaw said he'd take me fishing." LOL That boy cracks me up.

Tomorrow morning Greg and I will board the plane and make our way to CA. It's a very early flight so I'm hoping I can get plenty of rest tonight. I was sick with sinus stuff 2 weeks ago and was finally about over it and then I got it again this weekend. So I'll be traveling with a stuffy nose and coughing/sneezing my way there. UGH! Not how I'd hoped I'd start off my journey, but oh well I'll just go with the flow.

I spoke with the coordinator a few days ago and she said they have me tentative for noon on Friday. I'm ready. (I think) :~) I like to have connections to special days and so my connection to Friday is it's my sister's anniversary and a very good friend of mine's sister's birthday! (all about the sisters LOL)

So next time I write I'll be sitting in my comfy bed in CA!!!

6 comments:

  1. Sending you with prayers and pink wishes! :)

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. So close! Praying for safety as you travel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything goes smoothly and you get to enjoy your rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip~ praying everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete