Friday, March 11, 2011

Much better day today

I heard from my OB's office this morning that the lab completed my estrodial and that it was faxed to CA. Yay! Then around noon the coordinator in CA called to tell me my estrogen was a little low so they want me on 2mg of Estrace starting today. I haven't had to take that before. Last time I breezed through with just delestrogen and PIO. Looks like this time that's not the case. Hopefully the Estrace will be just enough to get my levels up where they should be.

The coordinator told me I'd need to call my pharmacy and see if they have it. I thought, "Oh I hope they have it!" I use a very small pharmacy. Otherwise I'd have needed to do some calling around. Well I called my pharmacy and sure enough they have it in stock!

So I'll pick that up this afternoon and start it tonight.

I also wanted to mention this awesome prenatal vitamin I've been taking. I've never really mentioned my other meds before. I take 1500mg metformin (for PCOS), a folic acid, B12, and a prenatal I get from Target. It's a gummy vitamin and it is SO good. It's a really sweet candy taste and I love it!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you finally got your results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the land of Estrace. the one bad neighbor in this land is headaches. ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never had any headaches with the Estrace so maybe you'll get lucky too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never had headaches with Estrace. The Lupron caused my headaches. You're getting close!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far no headaches, but I've only taken 2 pills so far. Hopefully it will stay that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only estrogen I was on was estrace - no delestrogen, no patches. I took 2mg 3x a day - up until 8 weeks actually - and I didn't have any negative side effects. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete